LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
Oakey Assisted Living & Memory Care strives to keep costs down and to stay competitive in its pricing. The average assisted living cost in Nevada is $2925 per month.
The average home health aide and homemaker cost are:
- $22 per hour or $5280 per month for 8 hours with a home health aide per day (for a 30-day month)
- $21 per hour or $5040 per month for 8 hours with a homemaker per day (for a 30-day month)
Here are a few funding sources:
- Real Estate Solutions – Senior real estate specialists are ready to assist you with every step of selling your home – from listing through closing.
- Veteran Benefit Solutions – Many qualified Veterans and spouses are eligible for VA benefits to pay for senior living. Their networks of VA experts are ready to assist with your application.
- Insurance Solutions – Life insurance or long-term care policies may be a financial solution for funding a move to our senior living community.
Helping Hands of Vegas Valley
2330Pasea Del Prado, B-112
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Nevada Division of Aging Services
1860 E. Sahara Av.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Arthritis Foundation Nevada
1368 Paseo Verde Pkwy, Ste 200 B
Henderson, NV 89012
Assisted Transition Senior Living & Care Finders
2001 South Jones Blvd, Ste K
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Department of Veterans Affairs
Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter
5190 S. Valley View, Ste. 101
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Lend a Hand
400 Utah Street
Boulder City, NV 89005